Meeting Room Rental
The Library of Graham has a multipurpose meeting room available for small gatherings during regular library hours. Civic, educational, service, or cultural groups may use the room. The room is available free of charge to nonprofit groups. The room will not be used for political, religious, or commercial activities.
- Profit businesses may rent the room for $25 for two hours.
- Call the library in advance of your event to check availability.
- Limited refreshments may be approved by the library director.
- Meetings must be of a nature which will not interfere with the normal operations of the library.
- No attendance fees may be charged, nor any collections taken up without the approval of the director.
- The library must be informed of the number in attendance at the meetings.
- Use of audio/visual equipment must be approved by the director.
- Groups are responsible for cleaning up and leaving the room as they found it.
- The library will not be responsible for loss or damage to equipment or materials used or owned by groups using the meeting room.
There are two study rooms available for public use. An adult must accompany children when using the study rooms.
- Rooms are on a first-come first-served basis.
- Groups are given preference over individual users.
- Conversations in the rooms must not disturb those outside the room.